Hosting Industry is emerging very fast, new players are coming up with their own data centres offering item level to full environment backup and off-site recovery option for new and current customers.
Requirements for Data Center:
- Enterprise Level Security
- On-Site Redundancy Systems
- Backup Generators
- Redundant HVAC systems
- Perfect Location
- Pre-configured Solutions for Disaster Recovery
- lightning connection speed
- compliant-ready for multiple industrie
Cities which are favourable for Data Centres:
- Georgia, Atlanta
- Fredericksburg, Virginia
data centres certifications includes:
- Tier III Data Center Standards
- SSAE-16 Type II Auditing Certified
- PCI Certified
- HIPAA Certified
- SOX Certified
- ISO Certified
- DOD 5015.2 Certified
- NIST Certified
- EU Safe Harbor Certified
New Hosting Companies are offering premier services with best experienced expert support and customer care that is why they have faster and increased operational gains. They show their perfectness in Backups, Monitoring Services, Server Patching and Support to their clients.
There is lot of competition in the market and there is not enough reputation of friendliness between the Hosting companies. Most of the Individual Hosting providers have lost their customers to big proprietaries.
Reasons why old companies are losing their clients:
- They fail to provide High Quality Free Email client as a part of their services.
- Customer doesn’t want to get tied with the old vertical systems, where messaging was subject to restrictions and they are unable to interact with each other.
- Most of the Hosting companies do rely on relevant free software’s, which do need regular improvement and updation.
- There is great need of Media Hosting Solution Providers.
- Cloud Hosting Services has added greater flexibility and robustness and has proved to be ideal for audio and video media where resource-intense services and considerable amount of bandwidth is required.
- There is more usage of streamed content primarily in HE-AAC or MP3 formats. Customers are now equipped with latest technologies although it is mobile world, they want supports on-the-fly video conversion with FFmpeg servers as well as on-live streaming with Wowza media servers.
- Hosting clients do need instant setup and 365x24x7 Live help and Phone support is now must.
WordPress Hosting is new emerging Funda
Most of the New and old companies are targeting their customers by offering WordPress blogging and content management software. They are promoting themselves as Hosting Providers offering optimized web and database servers providing lightning fast page load times even on Busiest WordPress Websites.
Key Features of WordPress:
- World-wide used framework powering over 50 million websites. Over 20% of new websites are using WordPress as their platform.
- It offers theme based structure which enables to add different quality features like calenders, contact form, photo galleries and lot more.
- It can be now widely seen on big corporate websites.
Depending on the Budget and the requirement, most of the individuals spent lot of time in reading reviews and comparing the different Hosting provider companies. If somebody is going for .NET Hosting, there is nothing called cheap in him mind, but is seen, that due to competition in the market, most of the Hosting providing companies, to play a gimmick with the word CHEAP.
Words like Trusted, Affordable, Standard, Time Saving, Experienced can be often seen the websites of Hosting providers.
For a Hosting Customer, there are lot of marketing jargons thrown to attract him:
- Host with Speed and Reliability
- Hosting is offered with Windows Server Edition MSSQL 2012 and 2008R2, technologies supported include ASP .NET Framework, MVC, Silverlight, MS URL rewrite, MS Chart Controls, Web Matrix.
- Windows Hosting Configurations include: Fully Trusted Dedicated Application Pool, No Limitation on CPU and Memory utilization, website recycling time.
But, if every company is offering the same, which one to select, if becomes a bit a headache.
New in .NET Hosting
- Locking and Concurrency Feature: On Internet, multiple requests arises at a time and with concurrency many things are allowed to happen at once and if allowed to change the same piece of data at once, then big havoc could arise, in the absence of Locking.
- infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS): It offers Infrastructure and Microsoft Technologies already in the Data Cetner, which includes Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and .NET languages used with Visual Studio. It is presently growing with 1,000 customers a day and supports 200,000 active customers.
Yes sure we can very well define .NEt it is a new computing platform developed by Microsoft that simplifies application development in the highly distributed environment of the internet. .NET is much more than just a platform for developing for the internet, but it is intended for this purpose predominantly, because here, others methods have failed in the past.
Building Blocks of .NET Framework, which forms the fundamental unit of deployment, version control, reuse, activation scoping, and security permissions. Assemblies are the collection of types and resources which are built to work together to form a logical unit of Functionality (dll or .exe). They provide the information needed to Common Language Run-time (CLR) to make it aware of type of implementation.
Compared to Executable files (.exe’s), Assemblies are secure, reliable and easy to manage. An Assembly contains set of modules and classes complied in Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL) and metadata (describes assembly and functionality of assembly classes) code which is complied and run by CLR.
Thus, the four components of an assembly are:
- Assembly manifest
- MSIL source code
- Type metadata
Each Assembly has one Entry point – DllMain, WinMain, or Main and its forms the security boundary. Permissions are requested or granted to the Assembly unit.
It forms a security boundary. An assembly is the unit at which permissions are requested and granted.
It forms a type boundary. Every type’s identity includes the name of the assembly in which it resides. A type called MyType loaded in the scope of one assembly is not the same as a type called MyType loaded in the scope of another assembly.
It forms a reference scope boundary. The assembly’s manifest contains assembly metadata that is used for resolving types and satisfying resource requests. It specifies the types and resources that are exposed outside the assembly. The manifest also enumerates other assemblies on which it depends.
It forms a version boundary. The assembly is the smallest versionable unit in the common language runtime; all types and resources in the same assembly are versioned as a unit. The assembly’s manifest describes the version dependencies you specify for any dependent assemblies.
It forms a deployment unit. When an application starts, only the assemblies that the application initially calls must be present. Other assemblies, such as localization resources or assemblies containing utility classes, can be retrieved on demand. This allows applications to be kept simple and thin when first downloaded.
It is the unit at which side-by-side execution is supported.
Assemblies can be static or dynamic. Static assemblies can include .NET Framework types (interfaces and classes), as well as resources for the assembly (bitmaps, JPEG files, resource files, and so on). Static assemblies are stored on disk in PE files. You can also use the .NET Framework to create dynamic assemblies, which are run directly from memory and are not saved to disk before execution. You can save dynamic assemblies to disk after they have executed.
There are several ways to create assemblies. You can use development tools, such as Visual Studio .NET, that you have used in the past to create .dll or .exe files. You can use tools provided in the .NET Framework SDK to create assemblies with modules created in other development environments. You can also use common language runtime APIs, such as Reflection.Emit, to create dynamic assemblies.
What are the different types of assemblies?
The types of assemblies are
What is Garbage Collection in .Net? Can anybody explain Garbage collection process?
Garbage collection is process of transitively tracing through all pointers to actively used objects in order to locate all objects that can be referenced, and then arranging to reuse any heap memory that was not found during this trace. The common language runtime garbage collector also compacts the memory that is in use to reduce the working space needed for the heap.
What are namespaces in .NET???why are they used????
The namespace keyword is used to declare a scope. This namespace scope lets you organize code and gives you a way to create globally-unique types. Even if you do not explicitly declare one, a default namespace is created.
Can anyone explain what is Method overloading?
Yes it occurs when a class contains two methods with the same name, but different signatures.
I came acrosss Sealed Classes in C#….Can anybody explain waht are these????
Yes ,sure, sealed modifier is used to prevent derivation from a class. A compile-time error occurs if a sealed class is specified as the base class of another class. (A sealed class cannot also be an abstract class)
Brief Intro about Protected and protected internal, “internal” access-specifier?
A good bit of explanation is there but u asked for brief so briefing these we can say that in protected – Access is limited to the containing class or types derived from the containing class and in internal – Access is limited to the current assembly and in protected internal – Access is limited to the current assembly or types derived from the containing class.
My confusion is that whether .NET a runtime service or a development platform?
Well many have confusion in this it’s both and actually a lot more. Microsoft .NET includes a new way of delivering software and services to businesses and consumers. A part of Microsoft.NET is the .NET Frameworks. The .NET frameworks SDK consists of two parts: the .NET common language runtime and the .NET class library. In addition, the SDK also includes command-line compilers for C#, C++, JScript, and VB. You use these compilers to build applications and components. These components require the runtime to execute so this is a development platform.