About the Company
CEO: Mark Gavalda
- WordPress hosting powered by Google Cloud Platform
- GCP’s (Google Cloud Platform’s) compute-optimized VMs (C2) lightning-fast “premium tier” network, optimized for compute-intensive workloads
- Auto-scaling and container technologies: complete isolation of resources, ensuring your business stays online during traffic surges
- Latest PHP software
- The company’s team supports for complex installations such as Bedrock, reverse-proxy configurations, with access to tools such as SSH and WP-CLI on all plans.
What about Customers?
- High-performance architecture to power their WordPress sites
- Customers can choose from 20+ data centers around the globe
- Gives the customers the competitive edge needed to succeed
Target Customers: Small blogs to large scale Fortune 500 customers.
Support: 24.7.365 by the developer-friendly team of expert WordPress engineers