Cloud refers to variety of ways to implement software and technology services. Cloud figure has its roots that engineers have used to describe data networks. Figure has been adapted to describe solutions are accessed via network rather than tied to particular physical servers.
Three types of cloud implementations are made by organizations:-
Public Cloud solutions are managed by service providers delivering customers via secure internet connection. Mostly Public Cloud services are multitenant, means solution is run by provider in a shared environment, and data of each customer should be partitioned to ensure security. Remaining are single tenant, means customers have their own dedicated solution. Some experts are not considering single-tenant services to be cloud part instead refer them as “hosted” simply. Public cloud has choice when
- Standardized workload for applications is consumed by many people like E-mail.
- Application code needs to be developed and tested.
- User needs incremental capacity.
- User is doing an AD-HOC software development project using Platform as a Service offering Cloud.
Mostly executives of IT department are concerned about Public Cloud reliability and security. User has to take extra time to ensure security and governance issues or short-term cost savings turn into long-term situation.
Private Clouds are built by Enterprises within their own data centers by applications running on virtual servers that reside on available physical machines. These are allowed to add or reduce physical capacity quickly allocated to any given application based on performance and demand requirements. Environment of Private Cloud is considered only by some experts if dynamic allocation of physical capacity is done automatically. A Private Cloud is a choice when
- Business of user is his data and applications. So, security and control are dominant.
- Business as industry part that confirm to strict security and data privacy issues.
- Company should be large enough to run next generation cloud data center efficiently.
Some companies of public cloud are offering private versions of their Public Clouds with same capabilities.
In Hybrid Clouds, organizations mix Public and Private Cloud resources based on some technical and business requirements. For example, an application is run by an organization in its Private Cloud, but tap into Public Cloud resources during peak demand. Or it can run an application in public cloud environment and keep some data of that application in its Private Cloud. Some situations are there where hybrid environment is best they are:
- Company of user want to use SaaS application but concerned about security. Private Cloud is created by SaaS vendor inside their firewall. Virtual Private Network is provided for additional security.
- Services are offered by company for different markets. User can use public cloud with client interaction but data will be kept secured within private cloud.
Management requirements of Cloud computing become complex when user need to manage Public, Private and traditional data centers. User will need to add capabilities for merging these environments.
SeekDotnet offers cloud hosting for websites on cloud server pull computing resource from extensive underlying networks of physical web servers. Company provides affordable SSD cloud server and shared cloud hosting along with 99.9% uptime and 24/7 live chat support. Two main offering for cloud hosting sloutions- Shared cloud hosting which starts from $1.99 per month and Dedicated cloud server with $18.90 per month starting price.