Users develop websites and other internet application by mean of a Content Management System and that content management system is termed as Joomla and when this software is being used to manage contents from websites then we refer to the process as Joomla hosting. Joomla client can be manually installed from a source code on a system that is running web servers that support PHP applications by using a turnkey appliance that consists of the application and its dependencies as a ready to use product. A professional Joomla Template can provide a better image of the website. Joomla Template provides the tools for creating the Joomla presentation such as 3 column layout , 15 collapsible module positions, 3 colors pallet, style , font and width changer, additional module styles , Image Slider Module and much more.
Joomla comprises many built-in features and plugins for its users. Some of the most popular plugins of Joomla are:
Banner Management:- This module can place rotating advertisements anywhere on the web page as the user desire.
Media Management:- This feature allows user to control all the images used in various displays and content items, it provides the user with the ability to edit existing images and upload new ones, and to create portfolios for media like image galleries or streaming videos.
Language Management:- The Joomla Language Manager provides the user a list of all the languages available for use on a Joomla website. By this way the user can chose the language they desire to be displayed on their web page.
WYSIWYG Editors:- These plugins allow us to make changes to your sites and access the toolbars needed for editing. WYSIWYG stands for “What you see is what you get”, with these types of editors we can drag and drop images into pages and edit as if we were writing a word document on our desktop without any need to learn HTML.
Search Plug:- Ins These gives us the ability to provide access to a search engine from a website. Kunene Search allows users to search the whole websites including the forums with one easy step. Website owners can also place an internal search box in the corner of their homepage so users have access to all the information on a site. The Joomla search feature automatically indexes any public files, pages, and blog posts on our site for easy access.
Backup There are many one click backup solutions for Joomla installations available as plugins.These will provide us with a .zip file of our entire site including all media content as well as text. If something unexpected happens to our site such as an attack by a hacker we can quickly restore our website in just a few clicks with an automatic backup.
Why Joomla Web Hosting is Preferred?
The answer to this question can be given on the following grounds:
- Joomla Hosting enables easy modular extensions and integrations. An example of such are extensions called “Plugins”.
- Joomla hosting provides easy control panel and unlimited features like unlimited bandwidth, diskspace, email id, websites, etc.
- Joomla Web Hosting enables us to build websites and powerful online applications.
- Joomla Web Hosting takes approximately 10 MB of space.
- Joomla Hosting enables their users to keep track of each and every piece of content of a user’s website which is just similar to a school library which keep track of its books while storing them.
- To manage the system effectively Hosting Joomla requires very little technical skills or knowledge.
- Today, Hosting Joomla is used to maintain a number of websites irrespective of their sizes and these websites include corporate websites, portals, intranets and extranets, online magazines, electronic commerce and online reservations web applications, Church websites and personal webPages.
- Joomla Hosting can maintain the websites in the most cost effective manner.
- Joomla Hosting is supported extensively by its exciting and rising community of friendly users and talented web developers.
Best Joomla Hosting
The companies offering Best Joomla Hosting are:
WebHostingHub, Inmotin hosting and Bluehost are considered as Best Joomla Hosting in 2013. however Scenario bit changed in 2014-2015 for Best Joomla Hosting As SiteGeek has picked best Joomla hosting providers, which are marking new standards in industry Arvixe got first as Best Joomla Hosting. Godaddy has got second rank and CertifiedHosting, Siteground, Inmotionhosting got third, fourth and fifth rank respectively.
Conclusion : Joomla hosting is more reliable hosting in term of getting your own plug-in for website the best way to attract business and/or traffic to the website.