Most branded businesses opt for a dedicated server or cloud hosting for their website.
- Host-only the customer’s website who has rented the Server
- Provides total control of bandwidth, space, and security
- Dedicated equipment leased from the provider is often reliable
- Most companies offer excellent customer services
Most companies offer attractive discounts when the payment mode is quarterly, half-yearly, or annually. The businesses choose a monthly way, as they don’t want to be stuck for more extended periods.
Dedicated Server Customers
- Large businesses or websites having substantial traffic
- The websites collect credit card information, name, address, or other private or confidential details like shopping carts, and forums.
- Online gaming or casino websites
- Mostly hosting business starters or personal websites devoted to a celebrity or resume web pages.
- Limited or otherwise capped space and bandwidth
- Mostly hosting personal web pages.
- The provider puts ads on web pages to compensate for the cost.
Costliest: cost runs a couple of hundred dollars
Find the best-dedicated server providers on Ananova, where quality companies are listed with the monthly rate, space, and bandwidth they are offering.