Web application design Patterns
Types of patterns
Today’s Web is platform independent and is now available on mobile, notebook, and on various different devices. There is huge increase in the use of web hosted applications, which has started the era of using software as service. It involves more than mere technical skills; it seeks a vivid knowledge about the types of web services available in the market, professional web design tools and other practical awareness about the pricing, rate, legal issues, advertising and marketing strategy etc.
Web design technical skills include- knowledge of programming languages (e.g. HTML) and script language for front-end and server-end interface, CSS for latest layout designing tools, knowledge of color, font, tables, shapes and patterns, and graphics is a must.
New Design issues and solutions are being offered with Hosting services by using rich Internet applications like Fantastico and Site Builder. Fantastico is a script library that’s often integrated with web hosting offers. You can utilize it to install Internet programs to your site. Fantastico is very popular; their scripts have been set up in over 10,000 servers worldwide. By using a site builder, you will get web site builder tools, tutorials, site building managers and applications that can make sure that your website is just as professional-looking, efficient and convenient as if you paid thousands for it.
The patterns for web site design services come with features:
- First comprehensive collection of Web Application Design Patterns, including patterns for Web 2.0 applications! Web 2.0 is basically a 2nd generation of technology and is a transition of web to web applications. It consists of interactive content and provides a new way to find, collect and share the information with others on internet. Web 2.0 development enables better use of the core enterprise application.
- Enables readers to design interfaces faster and have more rationale for the solutions they choose. The user interface is the part of a computer and its software that people can see, hear, touch, talk to, or otherwise understand or direct. The user interface has essentially two components: input and output.
Includes over 10K patterns, extensive notes on reuse and extension of patterns, as well as “anti-patterns” in the following areas:
- Navigating apps: One of the most important tasks when developing your website is creating a navigation system that is effective and easy to use. The home page of a web site is where visitors from their impressions about the entire design, and its importance far outweighs that of the other pages that make up the site.
- Interacting with Lists: A list of services and products are given on the website and interacting with those services are the most important part.
- Display and Manipulation of Data: The most important point considered when creating any website is about its content so it should be manipulated and modified according to the requirement of user’s and its way of presentation should be enough attractive and unique .
- Interaction Components: The website must contain some components or switches, helps in interconnecting the different pages of a site. So that users can easily connect to the desired page.
- Community and Social Networking: The website should be connected to some communities or social networks, where discussions are related to the content of the website. So that users can find solutions on their queries easily without facing many problems by putting their queries on this community site.
- Collaboration: For the best grouping and collaboration with customers, website designers must hear and appreciate the ideas of the owner of a site before starting an intended project. Thus, designers can make your site more professional and attractive for the visitor’s eyes with the help of innovative and ideal designs, typography, vibrant and beautiful images etc. With the use of HTML tables and CSS files, they can create easy to perform, repair, and redesign sites for almost all web browsers.
- Internationalization and Localization: Create Web sites for an international audience. You can do this both by localizing your Web sites and translating them into the local languages or just by making them more accessible to other language speakers. These links will show you how to localize your Web site.
- Help: 24 7 customer support is available and all the problems faced by the customers are answered here. You can easily contact with the help team and all the queries are answered as soon as possible.
- Accessibility and Visual Design: Features four detailed case studies, full color production, and web site for discussion and collection of additional patterns. Web accessibility testing and design obviously helps people who might otherwise find a task difficult or impossible. But it also helps make a website easier for everyone by forcing designers to be more thoughtful and present information and functionality as clearly as possible.